Pediatrics ServicesWe are here to support you and help your little ones to grow happy, strong, and healthy.
- Walk-ins welcome — Same-day appointments available
- All insurance plans accepted. Non-insured patients welcome too
- Well child care from newborn to 18 years old
- Daycare and school
- Vaccinations: All required and optional immunizations including pneumonia and influenza
- For teenagers: human papilloma, whooping cough and meningitis
- Acute and chronic health conditions: an ear infections, rashes, allergies, stomach infections, pneumonias, asthma, allergies, heart conditions, ADHD, Physical disabilities, mental disabilities, chromosome problem
- Procedures: Allergy testing, lung-function testing, developmental assessments, ADHD evaluation, incision and drainage of abscesses, wart therapy, suturing, ear cleaning
Hospital Newborn Care
Dr. Maria Aguirre personally conducts hospital newborn care at:
- Baptist: Downtown, North Central, North East and St. Luke’s, Medical Center
- Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, Santa Rosa
- Methodist: Metropolitan, Methodist Children’s Hospital, Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital, The Birthplace
- Well care
- Special care for infants:
- Diabetic mothers
- Infant jaundice
- Heart murmurs
- Other conditions.
- Rapid strep test
- Rapid influenza test
- Rapid RSV test
- Rapid mononucleosis test
- Urine tests
- Urine pregnancy test
- Diabetes testing
24-hour Answering Service
Call us anytime We are here to help you!
Tambien hablamos Español.
Calls will be screened and transferred to a nurse triage to assess health problems and determine severity of the case
Separate Well & Sick Areas
We offer separate waiting areas for sick and well visits. All of our facilities are sanitized for cleanliness and to prevent spread of contagious illness. If your little one is feeling sick, let us know so we can keep our community safe.
Walk in to our urgent care facility. No appointment necessary. We provide immediate attention for injury or illnesses. You can even come in for well visits, vaccinations and sports physicals on YOUR schedule.
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds, abrasions, and burns
- Wound care
- Urinary Tract Infections, UTIs
- Bee stings, insect bites, and allergic reactions
- Sore and strep throat
- Dehydration, heat illnesses
- Sinus infections
- Respiratory infections
Book your appointment online, directly from your smart phone. Rest assured, your patient information is safe and secure behind the latest HIPPA compliant technology. Contact our patient-care team to setup your access code (token) and get instructions on how to access the Patient Portal