New Patients Welcome!We look forward to serving you
Welcome New Patients!
On behalf of our staff, we welcome you to our office. We are pleased that you have selected us for your child’s pediatric care and we look forward to your initial visit. We want you to know that we are committed to provide you with the highest quality of health care in the most gentle, efficient, and enthusiastic manner possible. We pride ourselves on making your visit a pleasant experience for you, while providing you with the best medical care.
Did you know we take all insurances? We accept all patients including patients without insurance or a Primary Care Physician (PCP).
We have after-hour care and a 24-hour phone line attended by our nurses and medical providers.
Our after-hour care is open 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays, holidays included. No appointment necessary. We provide immediate attention for injury or illnesses.
You can even come in for well visits, vaccinations and sports physicals on YOUR schedule.
We Look forward to seeing you soon, call to schedule your first visit! (210) 433-0366
Dr. Maria Aguirre
How to become a new patient
1. Call to schedule an appointment (210) 433-0366
2. SAVE TIME!! Download the New Patient Forms found on this same webpage
3. Print the forms
4. Fill out the paper forms and bring them in for your first visit
5. Come in! Bring your insurance cards and proof of identification if you have them
6. Inform the reception team if your child is in for a sick visit, we have a special room for patients who are not feeling well
7. Ask the reception team for a online token so you can schedule your next visit online, each patient needs their own token
Caring for San Antonio’s future, one child at a time, since 1985.
New Patient Intake Forms (English)
Formularios de Ingreso para Pacientes Nuevas (Español)
New Patient Forms (Click to Expand)
Please do not send any information related to healthcare or information that would identify you as a patient. This form is intended to ask general questions about our clinic and its services.
Health & Wellness
Visit our Health & Wellness Page for informative articles.